Process Operator - 1st Shift
Company: Freedman - Chicago Facility
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Bonus potential available.
- Follow OSHA and FSC safety regulations while performing
- Wear protective gear as required in noisy, dusty, and
- Handle work pressure efficiently.
- Operate and maintain industrial sewing equipment and its
- Troubleshoot basic machinery issues and request assistance when
- Stitch 3/8" seams on pre-cut fabric as per sample
- Join fabric pieces based on patterns and order
- Examine and repair the finished product.
- Box the finished product for further processing.
- Meet daily and weekly productivity targets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.We provide comprehensive
benefits, which include:
- 401(k) with company match.
- Short-Term Disability Coverage.
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Health Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid Family Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid Time Off.
- Bonus Hours on Election Day.
- Observed Holidays.
- Free Wellness Screening and Flu Shots.Physical Demands:
- Stand for extended periods and walk frequently.
- Frequently lift and/or move objects weighing 50lbs or
- Ability to cover other shifts/overtime as necessary.
- Bend and squat regularly.
- Stand for 8 hours or more daily.Required Knowledge and/or
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience/training or equivalent
education and experience.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and adept at problem-solving.
- Ability to read blueprints, picklists, and orders.
- Ability to read and understand English.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.Skills required:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs.
- Blueprint Reading.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Shop Math Skills.
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
Keywords: Freedman - Chicago Facility, Chicago , Process Operator - 1st Shift, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...