Company: Actors' Equity
Posted on: September 21, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Membership Associate Full-time
Regular Chicago, Chicago, IL, US 6 days ago Requisition ID: 1255
Summary - Actors' Equity is a national labor union of professional
actors and stage managers working in live theatre, founded for the
purpose of negotiating strong agreements that protect the wages,
hours and working conditions of its members, enforcing those
agreements, organizing new work opportunities for members and
pursuing appropriate legislation on matters affecting their
profession. We represent the belief that the art of theatre is an
essential cultural and economic component of our society. We are
hiring a Membership Associate in our Chicago Office. This position
is Full Time, Hybrid and work hours are from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
- Enter all membership application, Equity Membership Candidate
application, and weekly report information timely and
- Review weekly reports for member related inaccuracies and
- Post payments to members accounts.
- Review delinquency reports and send appropriate
- Answer member inquiries courteously and timely.
- Facilitate a timely bond clearance process by maintaining an
accurate claims list throughout the season and by verifying that
Equity has all pertinent membership information.
- Manage and maintain employer and member files including digital
- Carry out the dues check off process.
- Other related duties as assigned. -Knowledge and Skills: -
- Excellent interpersonal and administrative skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Respect for confidentiality and discretion required. -
- Detail-orientation and ability to handle multiple tasks in a
deadline-driven environment required.
- Data-entry experience/finance experience required.
- Fully paid individual and family health insurance
- Opportunities for growth and development -
- Employer funded defined benefit pension plan.
- 401(k) Please provide a cover letter with your resume. -Actors'
Equity Association iscommitted to equal employment opportunity for
all, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, age, pregnancy,
national origin or ancestry, genetic information,
disability,veteran status, socioeconomic status, marital status,
caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression
and all characteristics protected by law.We are also committed to
compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship
and immigration status .
Keywords: Actors' Equity, Chicago , Membership Associate, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!