Account Executive - Energy Solutions
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Ranked as a 'Top Place to Work'- Base Salary + Competitive
Commission plan - Growing MarketThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Courtney HoogervorstAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 -
$200,000 per yearA bit about us:An industry leader that's been in
business for over 40 years, delivering Energy Management Solutions
and Services to commercial and industrial facilities ranging from
K-12 Schools, to High Rises, to Bio/Pharmaceuticals. Our team has
designed, installed, and serviced energy management systems in more
than 2,500 sites-from office buildings to campuses to healthcare
facilities.Why join us?
- 401k Plan with company match
- Medical benefits
- Winner of "Best Places to Work" award
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Collaborative work environments
- We embrace work life balanceJob DetailsSeeking an experienced
Sales Account Executive in the Chicago market who would be
responsible for the promotion and sale of the Energy Solutions and
Services (Building Automation) under the direction of the VP of
Energy Solutions. This role works closely with the local office and
existing clients to educate, train and help pursue all Energy
Solutions opportunities- focus on Building Automation
Solutions.Established firm in a new/growing market - Base Salary +
Competitive Commission planJob Details:
- Prospects to locate and develop relationships with new
- Utilizes account management processes for target
- Develops and implements specific action plans that improve
project closure rate and produce profitable business.
- Develops and delivers presentations for prospective
- Works with existing and prospective clients to understand
- Improves project closure rate through high level business
- Collects and communicates to operations the pertinent project
information required to create quality project estimates.
- Coordinates and attends site reviews as required.
- Periodically develops project estimates for opportunities not
involving design documents.MUST HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in Building Automation Systems
- Experienced selling to Data Centers, Healthcare, Education and
Commercial clients NICE TO HAVE:
- BAS platforms: Siemens, Schneider Electric, Trane, Distech,
Honeywell, Delta Controls, JCI, ALC, etc.
- Experience with System Integration projectsInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Chicago , Account Executive - Energy Solutions, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!