Chicago Program Leader
Posted on: September 21, 2023
IMPACT STUDENTS. GROW AS A LEADER. LAUNCH YOUR CAREER.HELP US
CHANGE THE WORLD!
Booster is a school fundraiser on a mission to change the world.
Proudly serving schools and millions of students across the nation,
we are reinventing the way schools do fundraising. If you love the
idea of impacting students, working with an amazing team, thriving
in a high-energy environment, and having fun, this job is for
Every Booster team member embodies these six virtues:
- GRATITUDE: We express gratitude daily. We live a life of humble
optimism thankful for all we have been given to steward.
- WISDOM: We pursue wisdom with a growth mindset. We have a
teachable posture and a love of learning. We seek to live holistic
lives of integrity seeking wisdom daily.
- CARE: We generously give honoring attention to others. We
serve, listen and lead with hospitality. Care means we love our
community and they know it and they feel it.
- COURAGE: We live and lead with confidence and bravery. We have
hope and a bias for action. We take initiative personally and
- GRIT: We persevere with resilience knowing that endurance
builds character. We take the long view with the right perspective
and we love a challenge.
- CELEBRATION: We love to celebrate the value of others. We take
great joy in enthusiastically affirming others' strengths and
accomplishments.THE PROGRAM LEADER ROLE AND WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO
BOOSTER:As a Program Leader, you're in charge of leading our
Booster programs on school campuses. You'll lead a team with
excellence, help schools reach their fundraising goals, and
positively impact students.YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL INCLUDE:
- Program Leadership -- -You are responsible for all day-to-day
program operations, communications, and details to ensure a
- Event Management -- -You lead high energy experiences, oversee
team delegation, think through event details, safety, and
coordinate all logistics. -
- Team Leadership -- -You lead your team on campus to help create
remarkable experiences for schools through delegation, feedback,
clear instruction, and celebration.
- Student Engagement -- -You creatively use resources and daily
interactions to engage, motivate, and create fun experiences for
- Client Care -- -You build trust with our clients through
excellent service, effective communication, and intentional
- You're -a licensed driver with reliable transportation
- You can pass Booster's Background and Motor Vehicle check
- You're able to lift up to 45 lbs.
- You're able to be active and on your feet while on campus for
an extended period of time -
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Exciting and Engaging Culture: Team events, award ceremonies,
epic celebration trips, free lunches, dinners, and more.
- Tech: -Macbook and $50 per month cell phone allowance
- Music Subscription: $10 per month for Spotify subscription
- Insurance Benefits: -Medical, Vision, and Dental, plus
potential moving/recruiting bonuses
- Paid Time Off: 10 days
- 401K Matching
- All major holidays and a 2-week December breakAre you ready to
change the world with us? If the answer is yes, this opportunity is
for you!About Us Booster is an elementary school fundraising
company on a mission to change the world. Home to game-changing
offerings like Boosterthon and Booster Spirit Wear, we're
reinventing the fundraising industry. - Proudly serving over 4,000
schools and 2.6 million students across the nation, we provide
fitness-focused, character-based fundraisers that raise funds and
inspire students. We're a fast-growing organization with -over 800
hungry leaders - who want to make a difference in local schools
- Join us in our mission to change the world! For transparency in
coverage, visit mrf.healthgram.com
Keywords: Boosterthon, Chicago , Chicago Program Leader, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!