IT Infrastructure Support Engineer - Bilingual
Company: Calsoft Systems, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
AssociateFull-timeChicagoThis position is primarily responsible
for providing implementation, support and maintenance of the
technology components that comprise our client's network and
infrastructure environments. We are hiring in the Los Angeles area
of California.Job Responsibilities and QualificationsEssential
- Provide product and technical support for all versions of
Microsoft's core business applications (i.e. Windows, Office), as
well as virtualization environments built on Azure, Microsoft
Hyper-V, and VMware.
- Project implementation, and support services for Microsoft
Server technologies (i.e. Windows Sever, M365, SharePoint,
Exchange, Active Directory, etc.).
- Network monitoring and issue resolution for WAN and LAN
connectivity, routers, firewalls, and other security products.
- Perform tasks detailed in support tickets assigned, and
document actions taken to resolve issues, client contact
information, network diagrams, expenses, etc. in an efficient,
professional and timely manner.
- Interface with clients and vendors to implement projects and
resolve technical issues to client satisfaction.
- Onsite travel is required. Remote work is available only when
the engineer does not need to be onsite.
- Participate in mandatory training.Supporting Functions
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve team goals.
- Share and support the activities of other team members.
- Contribute to the improvement of department services,
revenue/profitability, and procedures.
- Understand and incorporate Calsoft values, mission, guidelines
and policies (as described in Employee Handbook and other Calsoft
documents) into daily work.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients,
co-workers and business associates.Skills and Qualifications
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop Operating
- Ability to work remotely with limited supervision.
- Must be able to relay technical information to clients with
varying skill levels in a manner in which they can understand.
- Must have driver's license and a car.
- Experience with networking hardware, such as managed switches,
routers, and firewalls.
- Current technical certifications, such as MCSE, CCNA, Azure
- Hands on technical experience and knowledge of LAN/WAN
operations and protocols.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- A keen ability to learn quickly and find resolutions to
- Analytical thinker with strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in Japanese language reading, writing and
- Frequent travel to client site within the Midwest required with
occasional overnight or extended stays depending on project
- Maintain valid Driver's License and personal use vehicle in
reliable working order.
- Work schedule availability must be flexible to support 24--7,
including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Physical demands of this position require the ability to lift
60 lbs (i.e. a large server), as well as heavier items with
- Statements in this Job Description are not to be construed as
an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed.
- All personnel are encouraged to make suggestions to their
managers for improvements in their Job Description in order to
better serve our clients.Please send your resumes to
firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form.Apply to this job First name*
Last name* Email* Title of the position you are applying for*
Keywords: Calsoft Systems, Inc., Chicago , IT Infrastructure Support Engineer - Bilingual, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!