Product Support Specialist - OR Instrumentation
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Job SummaryProvide in depth knowledge and support of surgical
instruments and containers for sales, customers, and product
- Work collaboratively with the Product Support team to ensure
that all incoming customer/sales requests are reviewed and resolved
or passed to the appropriate group.
- Resolve intermediate to difficult problems, while collaborating
with more senior level employees on more complex problems/crosses.
- Accurately cross-reference and/or research external brands to
identify corresponding Medline products.
- Identify and report training deficiencies to Product Manager or
Senior Product Support Specialist. Access gaps in product offerings
and work with the relevant product manager to set-up new vendors
- Report product issues/concerns.
- Owning and collaborating with internal product support/sales
team to meet RFP deadlines.
- Provide administrative support and respond to sales rep
questions as needed.
- Assisting and facilitating large instrumentation purchases at
- Responsible for up-keeping and maintaining accurate data in our
- High school diploma or equivalent.Relevant Work Experience
- At least 2 years of Surgical Instrument ExperienceAdditional
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using
SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting
charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers
and/or print scaling).
- Willing and able to travel 10% of the time for large instrument
installationsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Education
- Bachelor's degree.Relevant Work Experience
- Previous healthcare experience.RequiredPreferredJob
Keywords: Medline, Chicago , Product Support Specialist - OR Instrumentation, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!