Part-time, Seasonal Stand Attendant
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: February 15, 2019
The Opportunity llinois Sportservice, located at Guaranteed Rate Field (333 W. 35 th Street, Chicago, IL), manages the Concession Division for our Major League Baseball partner. We are looking for people with a strong customer service focus to work as part-time, seasonal Concession Stand Attendants.
Candidates must be at least 21 years of age or older and be able to work NIGHTS and WEEKENDS. All candidates will receive a pre-employment crimminal background check.
The start date will be opening day, April 4th, but we will be hiring/training in February/March.
Responsibilities ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Greets guests approaching stand with a smile
Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines
Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all company alcohol service policies
Records all waste
Acquaints guests with items for sale and uses suggestive selling techniques
Sets-up stand, arranges inventory, notifies Stand Lead of any inventory deficiency or shortages
Performs clean-up duties to maintain the quality appearance of the work area
Records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed
Collects money for food/beverage items; processes credit card or determines correct change
Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift
Prepares food products in stand according to Company standards and specifications (as needed)
Shows flexibility by rotating to other stands when necessary
Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must be at least 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages
- Must be able to work nights and weekends; report time for work typically 4pm.
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong customer-focus
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment PHYSICAL/ENVRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces
- *MOS *Nothing in this job description restricts the management s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: cashier, client, courtesy, customer, sales, sales associate, sales consultant, sell, service representative, venta
Keywords: Delaware North, Chicago , Part-time, Seasonal Stand Attendant, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!