Subsidy Tuition Field Coordinator I
Company: KinderCare Education
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Description: AtKinderCare Education, we make it our passion to
nurture a sense of discovery,joy, and wonder in every child, every
day, at every one of our centers. As thenation's leading private
provider in accredited early childhood education,we're committed to
delivering the highest-quality child care and
educationalopportunities for families and the dedicated
professionals who serve them. Wesee the greatness in each child,
and we believe teachers can change the world.Every day, our more
than 33,000 employees create a world of learning, joy, andadventure
for more than 158,000 children. Whether you're in one of our
centersor providing support from our headquarters in Portland,
Oregon, being a part ofthe KinderCare family means that you care
deeply about positively impacting thelives of children and families
through the power of education. KinderCareEducation has three
brands to meet the needs of busy families wherever theyneed us\:
- We'rein neighborhoods with our KinderCareLearning Centers that
offer early childhood education and care for children6 weeks to 12
- We'reat offices with KinderCare Education atWork, our suite of
family-focused benefits for organizations to offer totheir
employees, including on-site and near-site early learning
centers,Back-up Care for last-minute child care and Care
- Andwe're at schools with our Championsbefore and after school
programs Job Summary\: Frontline support role. Directly
accountablefor coordinating activities for assigned centers with
child care assistanceprograms ensuring compliance with federal,
state and local agencies and companypolicies and procedures.
Provide exemplary customer service to field operationsand
government agencies. Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions\:
- Aligns to company and subsidy tuition strategy, goals and
objectives; effectively adapts to change.
- Processes and maintains authorizations; partners with centers
and agencies to secure reimbursements.
- Completes accounts receivable transfers and discounts; compiles
weekly details and updates field operations.
- Reviews attendance documents and completes billing process in
accordance with agency guidelines.
- Reconciles payments to accounts receivable, completes AR
adjustments, addresses re-bill and/or refund opportunities.
- Follow up on all account receivables and prepay balances until
- Prepares and distributes reports, monitors for unusual items
and resolves and/or escalates issues as appropriate.
- Audits and reconciles center financial records and completes
- Maintains and stores subsidy records in accordance with agency
guidelines and company policies and procedures.
- Builds effective relationships with internal and external
partners, including field operations and child care agencies.
- Maintains customer focus and participates in huddle calls and
center director meetings.
- Prepares audit documentation and reports notifications of
- Demonstrates full ownership for assigned centers.
- Performs all functions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- HighSchool diploma required
- Bookkeeping,billing and accounts receivable experience
- Strongcomputer skills covering financial systems and general
office software,including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and
- Demonstratedskills in customer service and professionalism
- Demonstratedskills in conflict resolution and
- Professionalverbal and written communication skills
- Effectivepersonal organizational skills
- Demonstratedskills in learning agility
- Analyticaland problem solving skills
- Abilityto work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner by prioritizing
work in multi-task environment
- Must be able to work overtime hours as necessary
- Overnight travel is occasionally required
- Must be able to travel between alternate center and office
locations on occasion
- Must be able to withstand long periods of sitting and frequent
use of computer and telephone KinderCare Education is an
EqualOpportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration foremployment without regard to race, national
origin, age, sex, religion,disability, sexual orientation, marital
status, military or veteran status,gender identity or expression,
or any other basis protected by local, state, orfederal
Keywords: KinderCare Education, Chicago , Subsidy Tuition Field Coordinator I, Other , Lisle, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!