Posted on: September 14, 2019
*** is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM)
software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today
we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud
technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell,
service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are
the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies,
the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of
Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less
corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning
as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your
The Facilities Ambassador will provide report to the Supervisor of
Facilities for the Chicago office and assist with operational
activities in maintenance and operations, event set up, vendor
oversight, equipment and supplies, occupancy services and
proactively develop and maintain good customer service.
* Actively support an environment of teamwork, cooperation,
performance excellence, and personal success.
* Conduct daily walkthroughs to ensure clean and organized
* Respond to all work orders in a timely manner, ensuring excellent
* Identify opportunities for improved operation and service
excellence, making recommendations inspections and assessments to
ensure all building procedures and performance measures are
maintained at all times and the provision of a safe workplace.
* Schedule and manage repairs and maintenance, minor works and
other work requests, tracking to completion.
* Provide information and direction to vendors, porter staff and
other service providers as required to ensure excellent
coordination and execution of work, with minimal disruption.
* Assist in the procurement of vendors and services as
* Provide coordination and support events, meeting and conference
facilities as required.
* Other duties that may include but are not limited to- reception
and guest support, mail and courier services, office supplies and
equipment maintenance, landlord relations and management of
building access passes, safety and security support.
* Ensure that facilities problems are identified and repaired
quickly, will ensure that building management is delivering quality
services, and will make sure that all internal customer demands are
* Facilitate daily deliverables for internal SFDC employees'
requests, including furniture (tables, chairs, filing cabinets)
replacements/needs and building requests (Temperature
adjustments-HVAC, key duplication, lighting, etc.)
* Minimum 1-3 years of related hands-on Facilities experience
* Self starter; handles self with minimal supervision and is
* Ability to plan and organize work in the required areas;
* Being able to establish and maintain cooperative working
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Proficient at using the Microsoft Office Suite and Google
* Must be willing/able to learn and use our internal *** software
* Customer service experience preferred
* Must have a great can do attitude and willingness to complete the
* Must be able to comfortable lift at least 35 lbs
TalentBurst is an award winning IT, Accounting & Finance staffing
firm headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco, Miami,
Milwaukee, Toronto, Bangalore, and Gurgaon. Our clients include the
leading social media, technology, banks, utilities, pharmaceutical,
and biotech companies.We work with 75 of the Fortune 500 companies.
Our recruiting team is one of the most successful in the industry
and has a strong reputation for treating our employees well and
helping you find your next dream project.BenefitsAt TalentBurst,
one of our founding principles has been to provide our employees
with the best benefits available. Benefits we have available
include:--- Health, Dental, and Vision Plan--- 401(k) Plan--- Life
Insurance--- Immigration assistance--- Credit Union Membership---
Direct Deposit--- Vacation pay (only for FTEs)
Keywords: TalentBurst, Chicago , Workplace Ambassador, Other , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!