Sr.Organizational Change Mgmt Analyst - IT
Company: Exelon Corporation
Location: Villa Park
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Description At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of
the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer
bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies
that strives for the highest standards of power generation,
competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of
outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought
leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a
diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design,
build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to
motivating the success of our employees through competitive base
salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune
100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly
shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize
your career at Exelon! PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The IT Organizational Change and Communications Management (OCCM)
function drives standardization of change and communication
management processes and tools, resulting in the effective
adoption, utilization, and realized value of IT services. The Sr.
Analyst IT Organizational Change Management is responsible for
developing and executing communications, employee engagement
activities, change activities, and tasks to support large-scale,
transformational IT programs as well as smaller, focused IT
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Drives effective communication and organizational change
management while working with team members and business partners to
effectively complete deliverables, including communications plans,
employee communications, leadership messaging, intranet articles,
and organizing employee communications and engagement activities
including leadership meetings, the community of practice, lunch and
learns, and measuring and monitoring associated metrics.
- Support and provide oversight/admin for IT Communications
processes and tools.
- Support Enterprise IT Communications training and coaching
program planning and logistics.
- Support the IT Communications Community of Practice (CoP) of
practitioners across Exelon IT.
- Design and develop surveys, dashboards and tools to support
- Leverage knowledge from surveys, observation, and other inputs
to create organization-wide reports on communications initiatives,
including corporate culture, employee engagement, end user adoption
and change sustainability.
- Develop and deliver communications strategies and activities
that inform, engage, and persuade employees and support IT
- Build strong relationships with IT project managers, key
business stakeholders, and IT leaders to become a trusted advisor.
Provide communications support with the goal of helping IT projects
achieve their expected benefits and adoption targets, while meeting
their complex needs. This may have enterprise-wide impacts and
- Partner with stakeholders and appropriate levels of leadership
to gather relevant content required to create communications
- Partner with project managers and appropriate levels of
leadership to gather relevant content required to create
- Support internal business operations best practices and
research; learn about organizational change management,
communications, and training methods, techniques, trends, and
recommend their use as appropriate.
- Assist with onboarding and knowledge transfer for new
- Other tasks as required. Qualifications MINIMUM
- Bachelor s degree (Business Management, Change Management,
Communications/Marketing, or related discipline) and 5 8 years
experience (ex: Organizational Change Management) or 9 12 years
relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Communications and Change Management metrics and
- Advanced data analysis and synthesis skills; experience with MS
- Experience working on large-scale, complex projects, ERP
implementations, technology solutions and/or working at a large
consulting firm, utility, or other regulatory company.
- Experience/knowledge of Organizational Change Management &
Communications principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Advanced communication skills including active listening skills
and adapting communications style as needed to best suit the
audience and situation.
- Ability to plan, develop, and deliver creative, visually
impactful, consistent messages in a systematic, ongoing manner,
involving the right people at the right time.
- Demonstrate ability to operate in a fast, complex, and changing
- Bachelor s degree in Organization Development, Communications,
Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field
- Experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI and
- Visual and graphic design experience and ability to efficiently
translate complex messages into user-friendly deliverables
including, but not limited to infographics, newsletters, training,
and presentations using tools such as MS Office and Adobe Creative
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees
or applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran
status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager,
management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship
Keywords: Exelon Corporation, Chicago , Sr.Organizational Change Mgmt Analyst - IT, Professions , Villa Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!