Senior Reference Data Analyst
Company: DRW Holdings, LLC.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
DRW--is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm.
We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of
asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets
around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25
years, so has DRW - maximizing opportunities to include real
estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees
at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work
together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver
meaningful results. It's a place of high expectations, deep
curiosity and thoughtful collaboration. Our Data Product team is
responsible for the propagation of reference data across the firm.
As a Senior--Reference Data Analyst, you'll work closely with a
variety of stakeholders, including technology, front office,
operations, research and risk management.--You'll perform a variety
of critical work to manage and enhance the firm's reference data
capabilities, including business analysis, data analysis and
management, data modeling, and quality assurance. The role has a
particular focus on collaboration with technologists, and will be
part of a larger data technology group. --What you'll be working
- Providing critical path production support for the firm's
reference and valuation data products to various stakeholders
across the firm.
- Identification, investigation and promotion of new data sources
to facilitate business growth and data product development, while
reducing data operational risk.
- Collaborative specification of requirements for new software
tools to support the firm's reference data.
- Operation of bespoke data infrastructure as a super user and
- Intelligent adjudication of data discrepancies from multiple
- Continual documentation of data infrastructure to facilitate
firm-wide user access and discovery.
- Enhancing data product controls through shared development of
team best practices. What we're looking for:
- Five plus years of progressive experience in financial markets
data in roles with responsibility for reference and valuation
- Significant previous experience interacting with technology
teams, as well as front, middle and back office groups.
- Professional data experience with several of the following
asset classes: futures, futures and index options, bonds, equities,
foreign exchange, crypto assets, OTC derivatives. In-depth
experience with at least 3 asset types.
- Strong demonstrated ability to independently--to analyze
problems, synthesize information and collaboratively implement
- Previous experience with a scripting or data analysis language
- Solid knowledge of exchange and vendor data sources; fluency
with a Bloomberg terminal required. For more information about
DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data,
please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice
Keywords: DRW Holdings, LLC., Chicago , Senior Reference Data Analyst, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!