Managed Services - SAP S/4 HANA SCM - Sr. Associate
Posted on: February 25, 2021
A career in our SAP Supply Chain and Operations practice, within
SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to
help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with
offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering,
and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system
integration and implementation services across multiple SAP
applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on
delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients
including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the
latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions. As part of our
supply chain and operations team, you'll work with our clients to
transform their supply chain and operations by leveraging SAP
applications to optimise their flow of goods, information, and
money quickly and securely.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly
changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a
purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us
achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.As a Senior
Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers,
helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal
strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching
them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights
from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation
and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different
situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when
influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Management
Information Systems, Information Technology
Certification(s) Preferred:SAP S/4 HANAPreferred Knowledge/Skills:
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of
success as an implementation Workstream Lead, Cutover Manager or
Test Manager with at least two full lifecycle implementations of
SAP S/4 HANA within a consulting or professional services
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and understanding of
configuring and defining the following in the SAP SD module: Sales
including Quotation and Sales Orders; Shipping; Pricing; Billing;
Transportation and Invoice verification.Demonstrates thorough
abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Managing multiple engagements acting as primary contact for
managed service delivery for clients;
- Collaborating with transition manager to assess and implement
managed services tools and processes that address client
- Owning Order to Cash SAP components for production
- Adhering to scope and service levels as well as driving
continual service improvement (CSI);
- Performing resource planning, scope and estimate team
utilization and projecting staffing adjustments;
- Assessing project risks, alert and escalate to appropriate
- Managing engagement financials;
- Implementing cutover planning and execution as well as post
go-live hypercare support; and,
- Scoping and leading projects using -Agile' principles.
Demonstrates thorough ability to utilize effectively written,
verbal, and presentation business communication skills when
interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a
professional services business environment, including articulating
technical concepts to business stakeholders and driving development
efforts with clients. Demonstrates thorough abilities and success
as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring
workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and
respecting the work-life quality of team members, providing candid,
meaningful feedback in a timely manner, and keeping leadership
informed of progress and issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national
origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity
or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran,
marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by
law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified
candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner
consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information
related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: .
Keywords: PwC, Chicago , Managed Services - SAP S/4 HANA SCM - Sr. Associate, Professions , Roselle, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!