Environmental Risk Analyst
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. -- Careers -- Environmental
Risk Analyst in Chicago, Illinois - Careers at First Industrial
Realty Trust, Inc. Skip Branding Job Listings First Industrial
Realty Trust, Inc. -- Careers -- Environmental Risk Analyst in
Chicago, Illinois - Careers at First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.
Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please
enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized
features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Environmental Risk Analyst Location US-IL-Chicago Posted Date 2
days ago (2/18/2021 4:33 PM) Job ID 2021-1539 # Positions 1
Experience (Years) 3 Category Real Estate - Dispositions Overview
Assist in performing & tracking environmental due diligence for
property transactions including acquisitions and dispositions.
Monitor performance of consultants in completing assignments on
time and on budget. Prepare Environmental Due Diligence recap for
approval by Vice President of Environmental and/or Environmental
Risk Managers ("Environmental Team"). Assist in managing and
tracking environmental issues in the portfolio. Perform research
and analysis on environmental regulations and environmental history
of properties. Maintain database of environmental projects and
tracking tools and assist with on-going remediation projects.
- Manage environmental issues discovered during acquisition due
diligence that require post closing follow-up by coordinating with
regional personnel and consultants.
- Assist in obtaining closure of environmental issues with
regional personnel, regulatory agencies, attorneys and
- Implement and monitor compliance with Operations and
Maintenance Plans for asbestos and lead based paint.
- Monitor and approve disbursement from environmental escrow
accounts setup in conjunction with property acquisitions.
- Coordinate with regional personnel to address environmental
issues on portfolio assets and potential tenants.
- Research and respond to environmental questions/issues as
directed by Environmental Team or requested by regional
- Address potential compliance issues with tenant operations.
- Property Sales- Proactively review environmental information
for properties in disposition pipeline and the preparation of a
Disposition Summary. Review file documentation and report items of
potential transactional impact to members of the Environmental
- Evaluate alternatives and recommend approach to reduce or
mitigate impacts/concerns from potential Purchasers of
- Assist in preparation of annual environment budgets for regions
and annual environmental liabilities disclosures in the Company's
financial statements and assist with maintaining and updating
properties to the Company's portfolio insurance policy.
- Review and analyze impact of environmental components of Leases
- Interactions with third parties (lenders, consultants) to
- Monitor performance of consultants.
- Report on Actual Costs vs. Budgeted Costs for environmental
- Performs other duties as assigned, some of which, may be
essential to the position. Qualifications
- Knowledge of real estate, commercial leases, transactions and
the insurance provisions of same keeping at a level normally
acquired through completion of a Baccalaureate degree, and
approximately 3-5 years related experience.
- Knowledge of environmental issues, field procedures,
contaminant delineation, data interpretation, risk-based
cleanup/closure, cost estimation and project management normally
acquired through approximately 3-5 years of on the job
- Strong interpersonal and telephone communication skills to
exchange information with regional and corporate staff.
- Strong written communication skills including ability to
prepare accurate and appropriate documentation and to review,
proofread, and check documentation for accuracy.
- Computer skills necessary to enter and manipulate words and
data and use standard microcomputer-based software to communicate
with others, prepare documentation, and/or analyze data.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced
- Internal Contacts: Regional personnel to exchange information
- External Contacts: Outside counsel, environmental consultants,
government agencies, tenants, brokers, buyers and sellers to
exchange information and obtain materials. Equal Employment
Opportunity First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity, M/F/D/V Options Apply
for this job online Apply Share Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Chicago , Environmental Risk Analyst, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!