Company: M S International, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
do the following:
- Schedule and coordinate deliveries with drivers and sales
- Work with the product team to maintain accurate inventory.
- Maintain a high level of efficiency in the movement of
- Resolve problems that arise and handle complaints that come
- Respond to other departments inquiries.
- Control the warehouse activities including will calls,
container unloading activities and transfers.
- Enforce MSI's safety policies in warehouse.
- Perform a dditional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and
- Previous shipping experience.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be flexible to work on Saturdays. EDUCATION and/or
- High School Diploma required.
- One (1) plus years' of warehouse experience. Compensation.
Minimum pay starting at $17 per hour, plus weekly overtime and
bonuses. Starting hourly rates may be higher based on experience.
Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $41,460 and
$56,195 + depending on experience and overtime hours worked.
Benefits. MSI offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes
Paid Time Off; medical, dental, and vision insurance; short term
and long term disability; life insurance; tuition reimbursement;
traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching
contributions; charitable donation matching programs; and free,
company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents of MSI
employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT and ACT
tests. About MSI. Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of
Premium Surfaces including flooring, countertops, decorative
mosaics, wall tile and hardscaping products. MSI's product offering
includes an extensive selection of granite, marble, porcelain,
ceramic, quartz, glass, quartzite, and other natural stone products
headquartered in Orange, California. MSI also maintains
distribution centers across the United States and Canada. MSI's
product line is imported from over 36 different countries on six
continents bringing the very best products to the North American
Market. The company maintains an inventory of over 125 million
square feet of material. For more information on MSI, visit :
msisurfaces.com. MSI is an equal opportunity employer that
celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion and belonging for all
employees. We provide a work environment that allows all employees
to do their best work, free from all forms of discrimination. No
employee or applicant will be discriminated against on the basis of
race, ethnicity, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, citizenship status, military status, religion,
disability status, or any other legally protected group. MSI
provides reasonable accommodations for all employees and
applicants. If you believe you require an accommodation, please
speak with your recruiter or a member of our HR team. SHARE: Let's
get started with your new career! Technical Help Having problems
uploading your application materials? We're ready to help - e-mail
us with your technical questions.Thanks for considering MSI for
your career! M S International, Inc. All rights reserved.
Keywords: M S International, Inc., Chicago , Shipping Coordinator, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!