Company: Ask IT Consulting
Posted on: April 11, 2021
ASK IT consulting --is an equal opportunity employer, which is a
global staffing, consulting and technology solutions company,
offering industry-specific solutions to fortune 500 clients and
worldwide corporations. We have openings for Business Systems/Data
Analyst for one of our client at Richardson, TX or Chicago, IL Job
- Data Warehouse Experience 5 to 7 years
- SQL used in a technical setting minimum 5 years
- Experience in modeling transactional databases and data
warehouses using tools like Erwin and in performing data mapping
and involved in receiving data feed from updated data sources.
- Collaborate with ETL Architects and created the DMD (Data
Mapping Document) to specify the data mapping from various data
base sources to the target database.
- Strong SQL experience: Experience in conducting ETL data
validation and data integrity tests on the database using SQL
- Experience creating business requirements for data migration
from source applications to Enterprise Repositories using Mapping
documents, Source to Target Transformation Documents.
- Experience with data modeling, Entity Relationship Diagrams
(ERDs), process modeling and Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs).
- Experience in feasibility studies, document generation,
conducting Joint Requirement Planning (JRP), Joint Application
Development (JAD) sessions for requirements gathering, analysis,
design through interviews, workshops with user(s), Subject Matter
Experts (SME's), and business stakeholders.
- Requires excellent analytical skills to understand the business
and functional requirements and to translate them to system
- Experience in developing functional specifications for business
process refinement, re-engineering, business process modeling,
business intelligence and automation.
- Experience in creating use cases, test cases, test plans,
wireframe diagrams, sequence diagrams, class and object diagrams,
activity diagrams, collaboration diagrams using MS Word and
- Experience in conducting GAP analysis, Strength Weakness
Opportunities Threats (SWOT) analysis, risk analysis and mitigation
plan, cost benefit analysis and Return On Investment (ROI)
- Experience working on the testing lifecycle, understood various
kinds of testing which include Black Box, Gray Box, White Box, Unit
testing, Parallel testing, Usability testing, Performance, Load and
- Experience conducting User Accepting Testing (UAT) with users
- Expert level, analytical, proven organizational and problem
solving skills, effective verbal and written technical
communication skills. Proven Business Analyst experience working
with business customers for requirements gathering Additional
Keywords: Ask IT Consulting, Chicago , Data Analyst, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!