Location: Lake Forest
Posted on: November 23, 2021
- The Cybersecurity Analyst contribute to the support of
cybersecurity operations by designing, developing or recommending
secure technical solutions, including policy, standards,
applications, systems, architectures, and infrastructure that are
operationally viable and efficient.
- Perform responsibilities to ensure that the appropriate
application of security products and technologies are in place to
protect the organization's systems and information and enable
achievement of the organization's objectives.
- Contribute to the design of cybersecurity toolsets to enable more
automated discovery, remediation, and alerting of network and
device vulnerabilities, as a means of improving the security
- Perform analysis of emerging technologies and design and build
architectures and solutions to enable secure implementation of new
- Contribute to the development of a risk-based cyber security
program which meets regulatory requirements and aligns with
industry leading information security practices.
- Perform threat identification and mitigation activities using
industry leading security controls and tools sets.
- Support the advancement of the Company's cyber threat and
vulnerability management program to ensure consistent
identification, analysis, response, and monitoring of cyber
security threats, events, and vulnerabilities.
- Assess threats to the business and deploy countermeasures for
- Guide business units, application development teams, and
third-party vendors to achieve program requirements while enabling
- Apply technical knowledge to protect the Company against cyber
threats (e.g., knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection and
prevention systems, data loss prevention solutions, endpoint
protections, log aggregation technology and other leading-edge
- Participate in cross-team coordination to achieve defined
security goals as well as meet technical requirements in support of
detailed implementation plans for security projects.
- Contribute subject matter expertise on security projects to
ensure the timely, on budget, and effective implementation of cyber
security improvements that are operationally supported with
validation methods in place to measure effectiveness.
- Perform assessment of cyber security incidents to identify the
root cause, respond, and recover the environment. Support
management in the development of strategies, policy and standards
to protect company information and technology assets.
- - - - - - - - - - - - 2 to 4 years of experience is required.
Possess expertise in valuing and implementing industry standards
such as the ISO 27001/2, SOC 2, HITRUST and FedRAMP Information
Security standard and the ISO 22301 Business Continuity
- - - - - - - - - - - - Experience with implementation and
operational use of GRC tool sets (Governance Risk and
- - - - - - - - - - - - Possess CISSP certification (or similar)
and be knowledge of national and international regulatory
compliance and frameworks such as ISO, SOX, BASEL II, EU DPD,
HIPAA, and PCI DSS.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, Chicago , Cybersecurity Analyst, Professions , Lake Forest, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!