Associate Account Analyst
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: January 17, 2022
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding
profession.Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great
Place to Work" by Great Place to Work - US for the past several
years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work
in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many
years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's
Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for
New Graduates-as well as one of America's Best Employers for
Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and
inclusion please visit:
your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and
we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life
and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please
visit: https://LMI.co/BenefitsLiberty Mutual is an equal
opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status,
pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by
federal, state or local law.
- This is an entry level position within the Account Analyst job
family, with a goal of acquiring a basic understanding of risk
evaluation on new and renewal business.
- Gathers, organizes and enters information into pricing models;
and performs the initial analysis of exposure, loss and coverage
for the underwriter.
- Supports the underwriter and agent/broker with highly
responsive service by managing the workflow from clearance through
policy issuance and file documentation.
- Coordinates service requests in a timely manner.
- Deconstructs submissions by identifying, gathering and entering
information into systems, pricing tools and models; flagging
referral triggers, and initiating/managing requests to internal
service providers (e.g., rating).
- Gathers, analyzes and ensures the accuracy of pricing and
proposal information (rating and pricing tool output, proposal
language, coverage forms and endorsements, financial and legal
agreements and offer/ disclosure /election forms) used by the
underwriter to complete the coverage review, hazard analysis,
pricing strategy and proposal.
- Provides customer service to brokers and agents to facilitate
the processing of business; answers questions, resolves problems on
topics such as policy transactions, billing, and service
- Executes post-sale account management workflow, including
initiation of billing, policy issuance, acquisition of account
agreements and file documentation.
- Initiates pre-renewal communications via
conditional/non-renewal notice draft when necessary.
- Supports the underwriter with mid-term account reviews /
stewardship, ongoing service, service planning and endorsements.
- Capabilities include critical thinking/problem solving,
decision making, customer focus, detail orientation, written/verbal
communications, organization, adaptability, courtesy, dependability
and ability to learn/apply new information quickly and
- Knowledge, skills and capabilities typically acquired through 2
or more years of related work experience.
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Chicago , Associate Account Analyst, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!