Company: United Rentals
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
As a Dispatcher at United Rentals, you will be tasked with
organizing the daily dispatch of equipment for the branch in a safe
and timely manner. Without you, our customers cannot meet their
operational needs, and that's why we seek a professional with
integrity who respects and understand the demands of the job.
Your strong work ethic, reliability and positive attitude will make
you an asset to our branch and entire organization. If you would
enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world's largest
equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals.
You will be supported by a strong management team that will help
you achieve your goals. Excellence in this challenging and
rewarding position paves the way for advancement opportunities.
Additional duties include the following:
* Schedule drivers and organize dispatch of all equipment for the
* Assist in taking customer telephone orders for deliveries,
pickups and service
* Arrange for all emergency field repairs
* Answer customer calls and review driver schedules in order to
fulfill customer requests
* Assist Inside Sales team as needed
* Other duties assigned as needed
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
* Technical knowledge of DOT/Federal Motor Carrier rules and
* Diligent attention to safety
* Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe
that it takes great employees to build a great organization - and
we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and
embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our
corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction,
diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes
medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts;
401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability
insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays,
and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and
career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement
with company match/RRSP; paid time off including sick, vacation and
holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical,
dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training
and development, and career growth opportunities.
* Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women,
minorities, protected veterans and individuals with
Keywords: United Rentals, Chicago , Dispatcher, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!