Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
(Except in Puerto Rico)
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including
evening and weekend hours.
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.
- Prefer good math skills so they can fill prescriptions
accurately, including counting, measuring and weighing
- Prefer good computer skills.
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
- Prefer PTCB or ExCPT certification.
The following information is applicable for San Francisco, CA
applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in
accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the
available benefits and salary available for this position by
clicking here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide
applicants in other states with information related to the
position, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling
Keywords: Walgreens, Chicago , Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Worth, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!