Regional Facilities Manager
Company: The Scion Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We're hiring immediately!Your OpportunityWe strive to create an
extraordinary living and learning environment through our passion
for customer experience and strong partnerships in our communities.
The Facilities and Capital team plays an integral part in this
mission by maximizing profitability for the business and ensuring
our communities are in immaculate and safe physical conditions for
our residents.The Regional Facilities Manager is responsible for
maintaining a portfolio-wide preventative maintenance program,
including developing an effective training curriculum for
maintenance and facilities team members at a national level, across
the organization. This position is also responsible for assigned
capital projects and developing a site inspection program to
identify deficiencies and future projects. The Regional facilities
Manager will collaborate with Maintenance Supervisors, General
Managers, and Regional Managers to identify areas of improvement
through regular meetings and site inspections.Your Benefits
- FLSA Status Exempt
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Paid Maternity LeaveYour ResponsibilitiesLeadership and
- Provides leadership and development opportunities for
Facilities and Maintenance staff.
- Creates and maintains appropriate training and development to
establish career paths in collaboration with other applicable
departments. Preventative Maintenance
- Assists with the procurement and ongoing administration of a
preventative and predictive maintenance program.
- Assures adherence to OSHA standards, federal, state and local
laws and applicable company policies and procedures.
- Assists with the development, implementation, and monitoring of
maintenance programs. Responsible for maximizing revenue,
controlling expenses, and improving resident satisfaction.
- Provides technical expertise and assists with developing
training programs for facilities and maintenance personnel in areas
such as mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, plumbing, general
construction, elevators, pools, fire & life/safety equipment,
building automation systems and other pertinent building systems
and preventative maintenance.
- Assists with establishing safety processes in compliance with
OSHA standards and other applicable laws.
- Assists property management personnel with the implementation
of various operational programs including but not limited to
training, demand side energy conservation, preventative
maintenance, workflow direction, and vendor management. Quality
- Provides technical expertise and assists with developing scopes
of work for assigned capital projects.
- Facilitates and conducts annual inspections and assessments to
identify conditions, needs and budget expectations.The
responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive.What We Require
- College graduate preferred, or an equivalent combination of
education and professional experience.
- At least 4 years of facilities management and supervisory
experience, preferably within the student housing or a similar
- Demonstrated knowledge working with both vertical and
horizontal buildings and high-rise boiler and chiller systems.
- Willingness and ability to travel at least 60% in a
- Job location is based at Scion's Chicago corporate
- Working hours consist of standard daytime business hours,
excluding during times of travel
The Scion Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, religion, creed, national origin, color, gender, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical or mental
disability (as long as the employee/applicant is otherwise
qualified for the job with or without a reasonable accommodation),
genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, marital status, uniformed
service, veteran status, pregnancy or other legally protected
status or category under federal or state law. The Scion Group LLC
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in all locations in which the
Company has properties. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence,
compensation, training and other terms and conditions of
employment. The Scion Group LLC is committed to the principles of
equal employment opportunities.IND4 #wearehiring #werehiring
Keywords: The Scion Group, Chicago , Regional Facilities Manager, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!