Company: Healthcare Business Consultants, Inc
Location: Oak Brook
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Review and analyze billing company reporting to ensure
- Interface with billing companies, pathology clients, hospital
personnel and others as needed to identify, define and resolve
- Perform billing audits.
- Perform EOB audits.
- Work on special projects related to billing as assigned.
- Create budgets for pathology clients at the start of each
calendar year and as needed when business parameters change.
- Establish/update client fee schedules and/or price new
- Monitor weekly charges and payments for all clients.
- Ensure clients' billing accounts are set up correctly and
according to their requirements.
- Prepare reports for client meetings.Qualities and Skills
- Medical billing, collection and reimbursement expertise
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working directly with physicians preferred.
- Ability to manage a high volume, continuously evolving
- Detail-oriented and quality conscious.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task/manage multiple client
- Ability to prioritize projects/assignments.
- Aptitude for financial analysis.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.Knowledge
- Physician coding certification through AHIMA or AAPC
- A minimum of 5 years hospital-based physician medical billing
- Experience working in discipline of Pathology preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
Keywords: Healthcare Business Consultants, Inc, Chicago , Billing Analyst, Professions , Oak Brook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!