Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Summary: The Maintenance Technician provides support, and is
accountable for delivering on our commitments to our residents.
This includes quality move-ins, residential satisfaction, expedited
service, and personal attention to the resident. The Maintenance
Technician responds to our resident's service needs and is
instrumental in helping Cushman & Wakefield deliver superior
customer service to our residents. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Prepares Market Ready apartments, which may include painting,
carpet repairs, cleaning, general repairs, housekeeping duties, and
any necessary duties to provide our residents with that quality
move in experience.
- Responds to resident requests in a timely manner and with a
- Has knowledge of maintenance functions such as plumbing, HVAC,
basic electric, general carpentry skills, painting, and snow
removal (if applicable).
- Maintains grounds, pools/ hot tubs, common areas, and dog park
amenities to keep clean, operational, and safe for our
- On call scheduling may be required to respond to after hour
- Reports any maintenance concerns on vacant units, models, and
common areas, to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Performs maintenance as scheduled by the Maintenance
- Knowledgeable of state, local, and federal fair housing
- Attends and participates in training programs as required by
Cushman & Wakefield.
- Performs duties as assigned, in a timely manner.
- Delivers superior customer service and represents the company
in a professional manner at all times.
- Dresses per Cushman & Wakefield appearance standards.
- Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
- Achieves high productivity through reliable and punctual
on-site attendance, and timely reports any tardiness and/or
attendance issues to immediate supervisor.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy
manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry
out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. EDUCATION
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years in an upscale customer service/concierge setting
- Existing knowledge of neighborhood and community preferred
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid Driver's license
- EPA 608 - Minimum Type II - State-specific (not required in all
states) Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman &
Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative--- Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or
Keywords: Pinnacle, Chicago , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!