Commercial Construction Project Manager
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Construction project manager with an established powerhouse!This
Jobot Job is hosted by: Amber HeigerickAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $80,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a
construction firm that focuses on every aspect of construction. A
privately-owned business can do it all, from estimating, to project
management and general construction. We made it a priority to
maintain the same family atmosphere they began with. That culture,
where every employee has a sense of pride and ownership in
everything the company does, is what sets our company apart from
its competitors today.Why join us?
- Above Market Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- Car Allowance, FasTrak, Gas Card
- 401k matching
- 100% paid Company-provided benefitsJob DetailsWhat You Will Be
- Oversee and manage Pre-Construction Activities including
coordination and conducting design meetings and pre-construction
meetings, managing project estimating and cost control, coordinate
bidding interest, prepare and expedite bid document delivery,
assist in bid review and evaluation and perform constructability
- Manage construction in a manner similar to a general
contractors role, establish and implement submittal procedures,
project logs, files, change order, payment and other necessary
- Conduct and record project job site meetings.
- Review and distribute updated master schedules and review all
construction progress with contractors, observe work in place and
stored materials, calculate percentages complete of each
- Establish, implement and process contract change orders,
negotiations for change order costs and prepare and distribute
monthly change order reports.
- Provide project status reports throughout construction
- Receive all written operations and maintenance manuals,
warranties and guarantees for all equipment installed on the
project and coordinate and schedule training sessions.
- Coordinate and expedite functions in connection with the
contractors as-built drawings.
- Assist in obtaining final occupancy permits.
- Prepare final project accounting and close-out reports.
- Manage warranty issues during warranty period.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.What
You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management,
Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ Years of experience as a Project Manager
- Proficient in MS Suite of software, MS Project, Adobe or
- Preferred familiarity with Project Management software such as
Newforma, eBuilder, Procore, etcInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Chicago , Commercial Construction Project Manager, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!