Electrical Designer - PARTIAL REMOTE 3x week
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Electrical Designer - Full Electrical Design - Revit/AutoCAD
Location: St Louis, MO
--PARTIAL REMOTE 3x week--
We are a leading MEP engineering and energy Consulting firm with
over 50 years of expertise. Our team has extensive experience in a
number of different building sectors including commercial,
industrial, residential, government, education, and healthcare.
If you are an Electrical Designer with full electrical design
experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain client relationships and daily contact regarding
project design and status.
- Manage projects from kick-off meetings to final construction
- Manage and maintain design process, overall project schedule,
AutoCAD/REVIT production scheduling, and project design cost
- Supervise and coordinate electrical designers, CAD staff,
clerical staff, and selected vendors, sub-consultants, and
- Coordinate with Project Managers to determine workload and
- Coordinate and manage technical criteria, client interactions,
document production, and staffing issues.
- Interact with the client's project manager, design team
members, construction team members, and other sub-consultants.
- Consult with the client and its agents to establish project
- Understand electrical construction methods and materials and be
capable of interacting with contractors in regard to
constructability, equipment placement, general construction
techniques, and methods, etc. as required by the project
What You Need for this Position
About 3-10+ years of PROFESSIONAL electrical design experience and
most of the following:
- MEP background
- NEC code knowledge
- Prepare drawings and layouts
- Design lighting systems, perform photometric analysis, energy
code compliance calculations, and building power load analysis
- Full Electrical Design (power, lighting, and voltage
Bonus (not Required)
- Experience with any of these projects: healthcare. commercial,
retail, government, education, aviation, office
What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Remote flexibility (3x days at home!)
- Year-end Bonuses
- Generous Vacation/PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401k w match
- Growth opps
- and much more!
So, if you are a an Electrical Designer with Revit/AutoCAD
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : NK2-1693772 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Noreen Khafagi - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Chicago , Electrical Designer - PARTIAL REMOTE 3x week, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!