Posted on: August 7, 2022
Hendrickson is searching for a Programmer Analyst at the Truck
Divisional Technical Center in Woodridge, IL.This individual will
assist with architecture and development of applications, meeting
systems development lifecycle and best-practice requirements. They
will work closely with the Senior Programmer Analyst to assist in
the design of functional specifications; assist with technical
analysis and design, application development, documentation, and
deployment to support business requirements; utilize organizational
skills to handle multiple projects effectively; and assist with
implementation, enhancements and maintenance of current divisional
shop floor applications.Other duties include but are not limited
- Work with current technology infrastructure and to support
- Assist with the collection of business requirements and analyze
complexity to recommend efficient and cost-effective
- Assess technologies and create technical specifications,
process diagrams and data models for application development.
- Architect solutions to ensure effective ERP integration of
division applications where necessary.
- Ensure that all development and/or corrective software has been
fully tested, documented and all related artifacts have been
- Work with Senior Programmer Analyst and Director of IT to
identify risks and recommend steps for escalation, prioritization
and risk mitigation.
- Assist with the evaluation and implementation of third party
software solutions and assist with software purchases and version
- Assist with maintenance of project documentation, deliverables,
plans, schedules and status reports.
- Provides system analysis, design, development, debugging,
testing, installation and support of business-oriented
- Use object-oriented analysis and design to develop shared
components where applicable.
- Ability to work within a help desk support system to create,
modify and support new and legacy applications using multiple
- Apply Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Microsoft BI) and
techniques to develop reporting solutions.
- Support business initiatives such as error proofing &
traceability, business intelligence, Manufacturing Execution
Systems (MES), Production System Automation and other functional
applications typically found in a manufacturing environment.
- Deploy applications through development, test, training and
- Provide technical support for business-critical
- Perform root cause analysis for issues in production
- Prepare documentation (user manuals) and training material for
- Prepare and maintain application technical documents.
- Maintain source archival repository.
- Other duties as assigned.The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in computer-related field or
equivalent experience required.
- 9+ years programming experience.
- Prior application development manufacturing experience with C#,
- Experience in the use and development with business
intelligence tools preferably Microsoft Power BI and experience
with ETL toolsets desired.
- Automotive and/or trucking industry experience desired.
- MES, PLC and Production floor automation experience
- Broad QAD ERP application experience, preferably in a 2016 EE
- Ability to apply IT solutions to business problems.
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies.
- Ability to interface with customers and provide group and
one-on-one support and training.
- Ability to work with all staff levels to ensure proper
communication of project status and to identify and escalate issues
- Self-motivator with ability to champion critical business
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Keywords: Hendrickson, Chicago , Programmer Analyst, Professions , Woodridge, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!