Investment Banking Analyst
Company: Selby Jennings
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Develops financial models to assess debt and equity financing
alternatives for transactions
- Performs valuation methodologies comparative company analysis
and discounted cash flow analysis on target companies.
- Provides valuable input to equity offerings, valuations,
private placements, mergers and acquisitions advisories.
- Researches, analyzes, presents and documents drafting elements
of a developing transaction.
- Develops client presentations.
- Participates in client meetings and calls.
- Follows general current events in respective industry groups
and keep bankers informed about critical issues in the news
relevant to current and potential clients.
- Maintains files related to active and prospective deals.
- Maintains group databases - Deal Database and Weekly Status
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree from a highly respected university
- Coursework in accounting and finance preferred
- At least 1-year professional experience in TAS, FP&A,
Valuations, or Investment Banking
- Financial Modeling experience
- Ability to live and work in Chicago
Keywords: Selby Jennings, Chicago , Investment Banking Analyst, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!