Company: Educated Solutions Corp
Location: Park Ridge
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ESC's premier healthcare client is looking to add a Logistics
Technician to their team in Park Ridge. In this role you will be
responsible for pulling stock and delivering equipment to the
appropriate departments. In addition, you will manage all incoming
and outgoing inventory levels using but not limited to bar code
scanning, electronic receiving, delivery and chain of custody tools
and applications and remote work locations, as assigned.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
* Implements processes and procedures for supply/equipment
evaluation and acquisition for Surgical Services.
* In collaboration with CPD staff, implements complete case care
processes, policies and procedures.
* Participates in meeting cost reduction goals.
* Works in collaboration with clinical coordinators, support staff,
team leaders, surgical specialists, clinical managers and
physicians in providing materials management services.
* Responsible for 2-bin inventory management -pick and pull all
regularly scheduled inventory to replenish all assigned inventory
* Deliver all orders to the appropriate inventory location.
* Restock and check inventory to insure accuracy.
* Use DemandTrack on a regular basis for assessing and tracking all
inventory velocity and usage, making PAR adjustment recommendations
to the Supply Chain leader.
* Using the automation to pick, issue, deliver, credit and
administer all General Stores product, including, as assigned, all
crash carts, inventory carts and other inventory locations.
* Basic procurement knowledge.
* Basic computer skills.
* MS Teams experience.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to adapt to change quickly
* Ability to demonstrate critical thinking
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 2 years medical supply experience.
* Demonstrated working knowledge of inventory.
* Management System as it relates to order processing, purchase
orders & receipts.
* High School diploma.
* 12 months experience; stocking experience and/or receiving
* Experience with mainframe or PC computer systems
* Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance.
* For lifts over 35 pounds, lifting equipment is expected to be
used or lift with at least one other associate when available.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%9135379%
Keywords: Educated Solutions Corp, Chicago , Logistics Technician, Professions , Park Ridge, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!