Process Technician - 3rd Shift
Company: Mauser Packaging Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and
services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small
metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies
in industries from food, beverage, personal care and
pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and
paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy
companies BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICSMauser Packaging Solutions
offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
Organizes, coordinates and plans activities of production
departments in the manufacturing of plastic container products.
Performs initial setups and start up on tools and equipment. Acts
as liaison with maintenance, quality assurance and production
- Observes and records production operations
- Review operational schedules and coordinates manufacturing
activities to ensure minimum costs and prevents operational delays.
ie: SMED development, ergonomics, LDR improvement.
- Inspects machines and equipment to ensure specific operational
performance and optimum utilization
- Seeks methods to improve standard operational and working
- Observes workers, molding machinery and conveyors to ensure
compliance with safety standards and operating efficiency
- Coordinates with mold set technician, department supervisors
and production personnel for parts, tooling, equipment and
- Performs preventative maintenance on tooling and equipment as
- Works with the machine attendants and supervisors in training
- Follows all safety rules and proceduresJob Requirements
- A minimum of a High School diploma. Bachelors degree in
manufacturing, engineering or related area and at least one year's
work experience preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma or Kaizen experience/certification a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Mathematical and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of OSHA standards and GMP's
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience and demonstrated knowledge of trouble shooting
skills, preferably in injection and blow molding processes
- Ability to work for up to 12 hours at a time on Day shift or
Night shiftPhysical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to walk. The employee is required to stand for long
periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with
hands and arms; stoop, kneel, couch or crawl; and talk or hear. The
employee must occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Specific vision
abilities required by the job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: Mauser Packaging Solutions, Chicago , Process Technician - 3rd Shift, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!