Sr. Business Operations Analyst
Company: Ageatia Global Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Develop and implement solutions and workflows using advanced
functionality with Microsoft Products (i.e. SharePoint, PowerApps,
Power Automation (Flow), Teams, Project, PowerBI, etc.)
- Convey the value of the Microsoft 365 platform including
teamwork (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams) by understanding our needs
and translating those requirements into capabilities of the
Microsoft 365 platform.
- Participate in migrations and modernizations from on-premises
to Microsoft Office 365.
- Analyze business problems, identify and articulate requirements
to support system and process improvements and identifies
alternative technical solutions.
- Solves, and resolves complex technical issues.
- Lead complex technical projects; independently develop project
plans, timelines and milestones for complex projects
- Draw on professional experiences to develop, maintain, collect
and distribute important materials such as project plans, tracking
spreadsheets, metrics and documentation
- Oversee the development, analysis and implementation of new and
- Create ideas for process improvement projects and participate
in control activities that maintain and validate standards for the
- Draw on professional experiences and expertise to determine
best practices and make recommendations to improve current business
practices; participate in efforts to make changes in business
- Prepares and presents both, conclusions and recommendations
concerning complex matters to partners
- Build and maintain strategic work relationships and networks
with partners, such as other Reserve Banks and the Board of
- Serve as a mentor and/or coach; provide guidance, training and
constructive feedback to all levels of staff
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Five plus years of direct work-related experience
- Office 365/SharePoint development experience is
- Experience with SharePoint Migrations is highly
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements
- Have a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Specifically SharePoint Online, web parts, Office 365, Power Apps,
Power Automation (Flow), Teams, Project, PowerBI.
- Can understand risk focused supervision and processes
- Demonstrate Business Analyst skills such as advanced analytical
and problem solving.
- Demonstrate independent and critical thinking and decision
making abilities as well as have strong written and oral
- Ability to provide guidance and constructive feedback to less
experienced staff and peers
- Possesses strong teamwork skills and the ability to build and
work collaboratively within and across work teams
- Demonstrates the ability to lead a team without authority and
to resolve moderately complex to complex issues
- Demonstrates the ability to manage time and projects
effectively by adjusting quickly to new and different
Keywords: Ageatia Global Solutions, Chicago , Sr. Business Operations Analyst, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!