Project Manager - Commercial/Residential Construction
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Chicago based General Contractor established for more than 50
years is searching for a Project Manager to join their team. They
are a leader in the commercial and residential market with a track
record of excellent clients and a strong pipeline of mixed
commercial work. The company prides itself on its positive company
culture and provides plenty of room for promotion and growth.
Client DetailsOur client offers a complete range of construction
services for large scale residential commercial projects. They have
a proven track record in the construction industry and have become
one of the top integrated developers/general contractors in
- Project Locations: Mainly Chicagoland area
- Family oriented culture
- Solid leadership out of top general contractors
- Hands off management approach
- Great relationships with subcontractors
- Strong pipeline of projects through 2022 leading into
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work,
including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment,
submittal and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a three-week look-ahead schedule for all
activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections,
weekly safety meetings, etc.).
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or
Prime contractor daily.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure
good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and
material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.Profile
- 5+ years of experience in Construction Project Management
- Must have project experience with commercial and residential
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry,
masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire
protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of construction technology and details.
Candidate must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding
all construction documents including specifications and
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including
management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and
- A competitive base salary between $90,000-$120,000 (Depending
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based. Typically
between $8,000-$15,000 in the first year)
- Medical insurance including dental and vision (100% coverage
for individual and dependents)
- Generous 401K structure
- Gas card
- Company profit sharing
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- 10 PTO Days
- Company wide events MPI does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or
class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI
encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled,
protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Chicago , Project Manager - Commercial/Residential Construction, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!