Sr. FP&A Analyst
Company: Sterling Engineering, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Sterling is working with a growing manufacturer of electronic
products on bringing in a Senior FP&A Analyst to join their
team. This will be a hybrid role after orientation and training.
This is a good opportunity for someone to step into a global
company and take part in a senior finance position.
Summary Of Job:
- Review and analyze various financial statements, reports and
schedules and turn financial and operational data into insights and
- Identify, research and comment on variances to forecast,
budget, and prior-year results; proactively identify opportunities
- Understand key business drivers, track KPIs and maintain
scorecards. Prepare accurate and timely analytics and business
- Assisting with annual budgeting, monthly forecasting and
potentially long-range planning
- Develop financial projections and build financial models
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis to assist
- Bachelors in Finance or Accounting
- 4 years in an FP&A role -
- At least one year in manufacturing -
- Well rounded in Excel -
- Ability to be on-site 3 days a week -
Keywords: Sterling Engineering, Inc., Chicago , Sr. FP&A Analyst, Professions , Itasca, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!