Posted on: March 20, 2023
Location: Chicago, IL
Salary: $60,000 - $115,000
Requirements: AutoCAD, Construction, Architecture
We are an Engineering and Construction Management Firm With over 20 years of service, we provide and implement innovative, sustainable solutions in transportation, aviation, water, energy efficiency and technology. We are seeking a Licensed Architect to serve as a Project Architect on multi-disciplinary projects for a wide array of public agency and/or institutions. What You Will Be Doing The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and managing complex projects including renovations and new construction. The position requires excellent design skills, ability to manage design development and construction documentation, reviewing design for code compliance, as well as communicating with the client, contractors, engineering, and specialty consultants with the highest level of professionalism. What You Need for this Position - The licensed candidate must have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture and have
8-10 years of professional experience in commercial and residential projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, MS Word and MS Excel
- Technical understanding of construction detailing and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to lead in all aspects and phases of design and construction documentation process, to include writing or editing of architectural specifications
- Create architectural designs based on clients needs, while maintaining current building codes and zoning regulations, and adhering to all industry standards in design, to include green building values
- Understanding schedules and project sequences and the use of inventive problem solving, as well as responsive client service
- Ability to deliver complete design documents including plans and specifications within budget, and on time, in accordance with all applicable codes. What's In It for You So, if you are a Project Architect with experience, please apply today! Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Amanda Villa Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. Additional ways to apply We'll share your profile. The job poster may use it for jobs with other companies. Learn More Chicago, IL Full-time $60,000.00 - $140,000.00 Chicago, IL Full-time $60,000.00 - $140,000.00 Job ID: AV6-1732890 CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Copyright 1999 - 2023. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. CyberCoders is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, status as a crime victim, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CyberCoders will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. CyberCoders is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email Benefits@cybercoders.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Transparency in Coverage -Machine-Readable Files -on behalf of CyberCoders.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Chicago , Project Architect, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
here to apply!