Analyst, Corporate Banking - Global Financial Institutions Group
Company: Bank of Montreal
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Address:111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalleJob Family Group:Capital
Mrkts Sales & ServiceBMO Capital Markets is a leading, full-service
financial services provider. We offer corporate and investment
banking, treasury management, as well as research and advisory
services to clients around the world. #bmocapitalmarketsThe Analyst
will work for the Global Financial Institutions Group - Insurance
Team, which has a global platform with a growing and dynamic
presence in the U.S. combined with a very strong and stable
presence in Canada. The Insurance Team fosters a very collaborative
environment, supportive culture and offers exciting opportunities
for career development and advancement.Credit Risk and Financial
- Research and analyze financial and operating information across
FIG verticals with a primary focus on insurance companies.
- Complete due diligence and credit analysis on new prospects and
existing client relationships.
- Analyze transactions for structural strengths and
- Perform Financial Statement analysis utilizing all software
associated with credit adjudication.
- Draft presentation materials for internal approval processes
and external prospective/existing client sales pitches.
- Maintain internal trigger/compliance monitoring records.
- Review credit documentation for conformity with approved Credit
terms and conditions.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of credit applications
and other memoranda.Portfolio Management Support
- Participate in discussions with internal product group partners
within the FIG business.
- Actively participate in decision making with product
- Support the FIG Relationship Managers on portfolio management
needs for the business.Qualifications
- An undergraduate degree with outstanding academic
- Specific academic coursework in finance, economics, or
accounting with outstanding academic achievement.
- Credit analysis training and experience preferred. Will provide
- Relevant experience for analysts in similar roles preferred,
- Excellent analytical skills to include business, financial, and
credit analysis areas.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise in financial computer applications and database
management tools including MS Excel.
- Strong proficiency in other Microsoft Office products and the
Internet.Compensation & Benefits: Annual base salary: $80,000.00-
$100,000.00. The base salary range represents the anticipated low
and high end of the BMO Financial Group's salary range for this
position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various
factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.
This position is also eligible for a bonus plan.The base salary and
potential bonus is one component of BMO Financial Group's total
compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits
include health insurance, tuition reimbursement, accident and life
insurance, and retirement savings plans. To view more details of
our benefits, please visit: .We're here to helpAt BMO Harris Bank
we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business
and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our
customers, our communities and our people. By working together,
innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and
businesses, and power economic growth around the world.As a member
of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard,
and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. - We strive to
help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our
customers. - We'll support you with the tools and resources you
need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach
theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and
network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable
experience, and broaden your skillset.To find out more visit us at
.BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and
accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we
gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris
Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part
in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation,
please contact your recruiter.Note to Recruiters: BMO Harris Bank
does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than
directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO
Harris Bank, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO Harris
Bank property. BMO Harris Bank will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting
agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency
agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Keywords: Bank of Montreal, Chicago , Analyst, Corporate Banking - Global Financial Institutions Group, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...