Sr User Experience Architect
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Sr. UX Architect requires a seasoned professional with
strong knowledge of all emerging trends, technologies, and
experience design best practice. This role will be specifically
dedicated to a financial services client.
How you will be contributing to the team:
- UX Skillset
- Identify and translate user needs into solutions based on both
qualitative and quantitative research findings.
- Create detailed UX artifacts, ranging from strategic user
journeys to conceptual prototypes to detailed specifications.
- Lead presentation efforts for the team's design materials.
Prepare artifacts for both internal and client reviews.
- Articulate recommendations and rationale for customer
centricity to internal and client teams.
- With oversight from team leads, prepare workshop materials for
requirements gathering and discovery/definition phase of design
- Generalist Mindset
- Collaborate with UI designers, agency creatives, and technology
teams to advocate for users throughout the duration of a
- Contribute to the user research process as needed. Sr. UX
Architects should be comfortable with creating research stimuli,
authoring Userlytics tests, and synthesizing research output with
oversight from Director or Researcher.
- Embrace ever changing market and technology, thus apply market
trends into specific UX solutions.
- Personal Responsibility
- Ensure all UX solutions will be delivered on time, while
maintaining existing discipline and quality standards. Consistently
update both cross-discipline collaborators and direct managers on
progress of design work.
- Show autonomy and accountability to work in a busy agency
environment on a daily basis. Demonstrate strong written and verbal
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of UX design and technical experience
- Specialized skillset/experience with atomic design methodology
within enterprise level B2C environment
- Comfort using design software including Figma, Miro, Sketch,
- Familiarity with accessibility, UI design and/or user research
methods is a major plus
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience required
- FCB has adopted a hybrid working environment. It is required
for employees to be in office Tuesday-Thursday and can work from
home Monday and Friday
- FCB will be implementing a vaccine mandate for employees. All
employees will be required to be fully vaccinated or provide
approval of an accommodation
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions
that an employee may be required to perform, and the employee may
be required to perform additional functions, reserving the right to
revise the job description at any time.
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin,
gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status,
sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by
applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.
Keywords: FCB, Chicago , Sr User Experience Architect, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...