Senior Consultant, Client Service Investment Operations
Company: Northern Trust Corporation
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Senior Consultant, Client Service Investment Operations Job
Title: Sr. Consultant, Client Service Investment Operations -
Description: The Senior Consultant is a lead member of the
Investment Operations Outsourcing (IOO) client service team that
provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting, support and leadership
to the team and business partners. The Senior Consultant carries
out activities and projects that are larger in scope and more
cross-functional and technically difficult. The role is balanced
between high level operational execution and development, and
implementation of strategic direction of business function
activities. The Senior Consultant plays a key role ensuring service
quality and is seen as a key advisor on significant business
decisions. Key Responsibilities: -
- Responsible for providing client service through the execution
of daily functions and tasks.
- Drive the development, maintenance and adoption of standard
- Perform root cause analysis and escalate repetitive operational
problems to management, works to resolve via formal action
- Works effectively both as a team member as well as an
independent, self-motivated individual.
- Responsible for multiple projects of various complexities
- Assist with the on-boarding and training of new Partners, able
to cross-train junior level Partners on other functions as well as
provide back up.
- Serve as a key subject matter expert for both regional and
global business optimization initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within existing
technology applications while acting as a liaison with Partner
areas to drive resolution.
- Serve as a coach and mentor to junior level Partners on both
operational processes as well issue analysis and resolution.
- Ensure timely response to queries is provided by all team
- Independently build relationships with internal and client
- Responsible for understanding client's end-to-end process
flows, business needs and deliverables.
- Resolve client issues or inquiries with limited input.
- Understand current Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that are
directly related to job function(s).
- Mentor junior Partners on how to establish, build and maintain
effective working relationships with key Partners internal and
external to the organization.
- Drive the engagement of other Partners as appropriate to solve
- Recognize impact of personal job function(s) on IOO peers and
applicable shared services Partners to improve Business As Usual
- As an individual contributor, continue to build and maintain
effective working relationships with key internal and external
- A college or university degree and/or 5-10+ years of relevant
- Previous Financial Industry Operations, Asset Management and/or
Investment Operations experience a plus
- Previous Client Service experience in a service oriented
- Previous exposure to business process and/or technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of financial services, asset management and/or
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Works with a sense of urgency About Northern Trust: - Northern
Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized,
award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous
operation since 1889. - Northern Trust is proud to provide
innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most
successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true
to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity.
With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000
partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using
leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us: As a
Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be
part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an
organization where financial strength and stability is an asset
that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the
organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you
can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the
communities we serve!Join a workplace with a greater purpose. -
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience
could be a fit with one of America's best banks and most
sustainable companies! Build your career with us andapply
today.#MadeForGreater My ProfileCreate and manage profiles for
future opportunities. Reasonable Accommodation
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If,
because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email
our HR Service Center or call 1-800-807-0302 (North America),
+630-276-5353 (Asia Pacific), 1800-425-0333 (India), +44(0)207 982
4357 (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and let us know the nature of
your request and your contact information.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
- APAC/India EEO Statement
- Canada EEO Statement
- EMEA EEO Statement
- USA EEO Statement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (U.S)
Keywords: Northern Trust Corporation, Chicago , Senior Consultant, Client Service Investment Operations, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...