CRM Senior Analyst
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Responsible for strategy, development and execution of targeted
marketing campaigns supporting Pharmacy initiatives across multiple
owned channels including direct mail, email, SMS, push
notifications and outbound automated calls. The Analyst will
cultivate collaboration partnerships with Analytics, Brand
Marketing, Pharmacy Operations, IT and Creative teams to drive
business initiatives and marketing goals.
- Performs, develops and implements operational activities that
impact important components / processes of the specified Customer
Loyalty & Insights work function, and may include responsibilities
in the area of vendor collaboration, pharmacy insights, customer
insights, pricing & promotion and/or consumer research such
- Developing and executing assigned high profile plans/programs
to enhance/maximize consumer awareness, market share and support
- Engaging and developing analysis for Interpretation of results
and analyzing trends.
- Reviewing alignment of functional area strategies with assumed
- Monitoring strategies of functional area and recommending /
- Contributing in planning and implementing a broad range of
activities to meet objectives.
- Developing tactical plans.
- Preparing related program budgets.
- Participating in development of programs that establish and
- Identifying and establishing relationships with
- Ensures that problematic issues for key initiatives are
tracked, summarized and presented to management.
- Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they
- Collaborates and shares information cross-functionally to
improve workflow processes and operational efficiencies. Interacts
with internal and external peers and management to share highly
complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain
acceptance of new or enhanced business solutions/initiatives.
- Performs as subject matter advisor to specified area of
responsibility and constructively challenges current methods to
identify areas of improvement, support established standards and
deliver improved results. May design specifications of assigned
initiatives and may lead in implementation. Become actively
involved, as required, to meet schedules and resolve problems.
- Identifies opportunities and makes appropriate recommendations
to improve processes and/or operating efficiencies. May perform as
- Works on variable-sized project and may lead some project work
streams, as necessary. Ensures project initiatives are completed
within budget and on time to meet business units' needs.
- Communicates effectively and tailors communications
appropriately to different audiences.
- Builds knowledge and understanding of the specified area and
works with internal/external resources to build confidence in
partners and build own abilities within area of
- Mentors less experienced team members. May participate in
teaching and training members of the work team.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail
pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing
medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more
than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in
community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers' and patients'
needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms
and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more
than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more
than 21,000 stores.
WBA's purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and
happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy
communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a
sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations
Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to
WBA is included in FORTUNE's 2021 list of the World's Most Admired
Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its
predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of experience in
promotions, marketing, retail, analytics, pricing, consumer
packaged goods, insights, vendor collaboration, consumer research,
inventory, category management and/or business analysis OR High
school / GED and at least 4 years of experience in promotions,
marketing, retail, analytics, pricing, consumer packaged goods,
insights, vendor collaboration, consumer research, inventory,
category management and/or business analysis.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Experience using time management skills such as
prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines
of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify
issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources
to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes
(within state and out of state).
- Experience with owned channel marketing, specifically email,
direct mail, and/or SMS/MMS
- Experience with at least one marketing solution platform,
preferably Adobe Campaign Manager
- Experience with project management (for example: planning,
organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful
completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with
individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business
community and with vendors.
Keywords: Walgreens, Chicago , CRM Senior Analyst, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...