Company: Revive Staffing Solutions Inc
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Working with customer resources to support the management of
Geographic Information Systems data maintenance for the PremeirOne
and Flex Suite.
- Including but not limited to installation of ESRI software,
creating and administering models and scripts, data creation and
manipulation, and providing first line Geographic Information
Systems data support as customer liaison to client Solutions Inc.
support and development teams.
- They would be heavily engaged throughout the life cycle of the
project and would be responsible for providing updates to the teams
based on customer changes.
- BS/BA in Geographic Information Systems , Geography,
Cartography or equivalent discipline or experience and 3-5 years of
related job experience
- Knowledge of cartographic mapping principles and geospatial
processes and applications relating to public safety
- Knowledge of ESRI ArcGIS software applications, ArcGIS
Enterprise, ArcGIS Desktop / ArcPro, cached mapping services,
ArcGIS Online applications
- Knowledge of Python scripting language
- Public Safety Geographic Information Systems knowledge
- Identify, develop and uphold data workflows for varying
complexity of GIS data needs.
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to successfully meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate a strong commitment to product quality.
- Knowledge of standard office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to successfully resolve
conflicts and work as a member of a team.
- Willingness to travel
- Conducting remote Geographic Information Systems and
potentially on-site as needed, configuration, setup and maintenance
of Geographic Information Systems data.
- Coordinating customer (agency) information between MSI and the
- Manage communication with customer contact(s) related to the
overall project schedule and maintenance.
- Completing department and project required reports and
documentation within set standards
- Presents training using a variety of classroom training
methods, including lecture, PowerPoint, flip charts, on-line
- The above statements describe the general level of work related
to this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities and additional tasks or responsibilities may
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience.
- Ability to demonstrate experience with Geographic Information
Keywords: Revive Staffing Solutions Inc, Chicago , Systems Analyst, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...