Location: Franklin Park
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Measure and verify dimensions before trimming and adhering
- Assembly of graphic elements with use of foam tape, glue,
compressed air tools and electric drills.
- Create a wide variety of assembled displays and/or structures
with the aid of blueprints, specifications, and part
- Interpret client requests and provide prototypes to approve
prior to commencing work.
- Ability to determine best material yield and maintain in-house
inventory with basic data entry skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in teams
- Assist in maintaining, cleaning, and organizing finishing
- Comply with all personnel, departmental and safety
- Read and understand work orders, tech drawings, cut sheets and
- Other duties as assigned by team lead and/or SupervisorSkills &
- Knowledge of the basic carpentry tools. Attention to detail and
maintaining a safe work environment is essential.
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends when necessary to
deliver the project on time.
- Completion of apprenticeship and three years of experience; OR,
any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from
which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been
- Physical Demands: Must be able to kneel, bend, sit, stand, walk
for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Communication and Language Skills: Must write and speak English
clearly. Knowing Spanish or Polish is a plus, but not necessary.You
should be proficient in:
- Meets Physical Requirements
- High School / GED
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Shop Math Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing EnvironmentSalary info:$20 - $22
Keywords: Moss, Chicago , Carpenter/Assembler/Finisher, Professions , Franklin Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...