Safety Coordinator - Overnights
Location: Willow Springs
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Safety Coordinator - OvernightsWisconsin Distribution
Center12885 104th St. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Uline: Where hard
work and hustle are valued and rewarded. Hours: Sunday - Thursday,
7:30 PM to 4 AM. Position Responsibilities
- Provide safety support and information to employees.
- Identify safety training needs and coordinate safety training
- Monitor safety goals.
- Train new employees on Uline processes, procedures and safety
- Participate in new product / process review including process
- Assist in the selection of appropriate personal protective
- Promote safety awareness through communication and specific
- Participate on Uline's Safety Committee.
- Review incident reports and follow-up as necessary. Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years warehouse experience, supervisory experience within a
high volume, fast-paced distribution environment preferred.
- 1 year of safety-related experience and coaching employees
within a high volume, fast-paced distribution environment
- Forklift certification and reach truck driving experience
- Ability to multi-task and detail-oriented.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that
typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#LI-JJ1#LI-DC001(#IN-DCWHO)Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Chicago , Safety Coordinator - Overnights, Professions , Willow Springs, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...