PHARMACY TECHNICIAN - INTAKE - 2nd Shift (LTC) - Pharmacy Technician
Company: Forum Extended Care Services
Posted on: September 21, 2023
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN - INTAKE - 2nd Shift (LTC)$1,000 sign-on
Hours: 2nd Shift (3:00 pm to 11:30 pm)
Requirement: every other weekend and 3 holidays per year
If you believe in enjoying your workdays, having balance in your
life, being rewarded for strong performance, and getting
opportunities to learn and grow, wed love to talk to you about
joining our family.
We offer competitive compensation that includes:
* Pay differentials for 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts
* Generous paid time off (PTO) program plus paid time for
* Paid life insurance
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits
* Excellent 401(k) program with company match
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Discounted Forum-wear
* Discounted prescription & OTC purchase program
For more than 50 years, we've served those who cannot care for
themselves and the heroes who care for them. Join us in helping
long-term care facilities improve resident care by making
Were a diverse, yet close-knit, team of hard workers committed to
using technology and Lean Six Sigma to improve quality, eliminate
unnecessary work, and support an employee-driven culture.
Join one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois while making a real
difference in peoples lives. Apply here or check us out: Life @
Forum at www.forumpharmacy.com, or on Facebook, Linked In, or
* paid $500 at 6 months, the other $500 at 1 year
What you'll do as an Intake Coordinator in our Order Entry
* Ensure that residents admitted/readmitted to long-term care and
assisted living facilities get the medications they need in a
timely manner by collecting and entering patient and payer
information accurately, and by working with facility staff,
physicians, and hospitals to collect necessary data.
* Manage the receipt, resolution, and association of
written/faxed/electronic prescriptions or refill requests in the
pharmacy management system.
* Accurately enter medication orders and process new prescriptions
* Pro-actively handle non-clinical customer inquiries, functioning
as the primary resource in handling questions from routine to
complex in a fast-paced call center environment.
* Comply with all applicable government regulations, standards of
practice, company policies, procedures, and patient protocols.
* Take part in quality improvement programs to meet company and
What we need
* Current unencumbered license in the state of practice: Certified
Pharmacy Technician (certification not required for Illinois
Pharmacy Technicians licensed before 2008).
* Experience in a specialized pharmacy order-entry environment
and/or long-term pharmacy required.
* Knowledge of major insurance reimbursement and coverage
* Excellent math, computer, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention
* Every other weekend and 3 holidays per year required.
Keywords: Forum Extended Care Services, Chicago , PHARMACY TECHNICIAN - INTAKE - 2nd Shift (LTC) - Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!