Patent Agent (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering)
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Growing specialized IP firm seeking patent agents with
electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or computer science
background. Strong opportunity in a great culture with engaging
patent representative matters.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ken
ClarkeAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $125,000 - $185,000 per yearA
bit about us:We are actively recruiting patent agents to join our
client's well respected specialized intellectual property firm in
Chicago! The firm employs 70+ highly qualified attorneys, patent
agents and technical specialists and recently opened several patent
agent opportunities for their Mechanical Engineering, Electrical
Engineering/Computer Science and Organic Chemistry practice groups.
The partners are seeking individuals with strong academic
credentials and practical backgrounds closely aligned with each
practice group's focus, including an undergraduate degree in
electrical/computer engineering, computer science, or mechanical
engineering from a top engineering school, or organic chemistry.
Patent agents are trusted with high level client facing
opportunities to help bring new inventions to life and protect
patented ideas. You will also occasionally take part in litigation
to provide technical support and perform counseling tasks with
domestic and foreign clients. This is a full-time position with a
highly competitive compensation and benefits package. Above all,
the firm offers an exceptional culture and collaborative
environment where work-life integration is possible. If you are
interested in learning specific details about the firm and
opportunity, please apply below or email a confidential resume to
email@example.com.Why join us?
- Specialized and Well-Respected Intellectual Property
- Competitive Compensation and Hybrid Work Model
- Diverse Practice Groups
- Reimbursement for Continuing Legal Education, Bar Fees and
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Significant BonusesJob DetailsQualifications:
- Strong academic credentials with a maintain 3.0 GPA at all
levels of education. Advanced degrees are a significant plus, but
- Admission to United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication
- Previous experience patent drafting and searching at a law
firm, with expertise in scientific and legal writing.Job
- Prepare and prosecute patent applications.
- Investigate and prepare non-infringement and invalidity
- Provide high-quality service to all clients and communicate
with all levels of management and staff.Please apply today or
contact Ken Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org for more specific
information about this opportunity!Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Chicago , Patent Agent (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering), Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!