Posted on: November 19, 2023
Prairie,Minnesota2023-2703 At Shutterfly, we make life's
experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power
in the self-expression. That's why our family of brands helps
customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they
uniquely are. Shutterfly is seeking a Strategy Analyst to support
the Strategy & Transformation Offices that will -deliver strategy
execution, communication, and alignment across the organization. At
Shutterfly we have an office of transformation that orchestrates,
integrates and unlocks critical value creation initiatives, and an
office of Strategy that provides business units with strategic
direction, and planning. Both of these offices sit under the Chief
Strategy and Transformation Officer. This role will support
company-wide transformation initiatives to deliver short-term
performance improvement and long-term enterprise value. The
Strategy Analyst is a part of a small SWAT team that is responsible
for executing the mandates of the Strategy and Transformation
Offices. In this generalist role you will work at the intersection
of data, strategy, and transformation, using your analytical
prowess to unlock opportunities, overcome obstacles, and guide our
journey to excellence. CORE COMPETENCIES
- Financial and data analysis
- Performance and change management
- Stakeholder engagement and influence
- Executive support- administrative and analytical support
(document and deck preparation) KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends, patterns and insights
that inform strategic decision-making.
- Develop and implement key performance indicators (KPIs) and
measurement frameworks to track process and success of strategic
initiatives. Your mission is to provide continuous feedback and
insights for informed decision-making.
- Prepare dashboard reports, board presentations, and
communication materials to convey strategic insights and
recommendations to stakeholders.
- Communicate recent performance and provide forward- looking
perspective in impact vs. plan and interventions to accelerate and
- Support executive staff on M&A diligence and potential
- Develop and manage strategic direction and lead the strategic
planning and AOP process.
- Assist In the development of the organization's strategic plans
- Collaborate with the Chief Transformation and Strategy Officer
to refine goals, objectives and action plans QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of experience working in an analytical role,
preferably at a management consulting firm, or a similarly rigorous
- Excellent storyteller that can build compelling board and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quickly knows how to build trust with stakeholders both
internal and external.
- Thrives in a an fast-paced, ambiguous work environment with
action- orientation and drive
- Adept at organizing and analyzing data.
- Proficiency in PowerBI, Excel, and SQL
- Proven analytical and financial skills to run fact-based
analysis and link to financial performance and value creation
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Data, Finance or a
- Experience with forecasting and predictive modeling Supporting
a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not
only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our
Differences, but also because it's the right thing to do for our
business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
Keywords: Shutterfly, Chicago , Strategy Analyst, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!