Business Development Manager
Company: Green Worldwide Shipping, LLC
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Why this role is special..
Green Worldwide Shipping is building a world-class team of sales
professionals and seeks an experienced Business Development Manager
to generate revenue by attracting international shipping clients in
the Atlanta Metropolitan area. This individual would oversee
building and maintaining relationships with importers and exporters
by initiating services, communicating their shipping needs to the
operations staff and following up to make sure their needs are
being satisfied. If you know forwarding, thrive on problem-solving
and love building strong customer relationships we invite you to
talk to us about this opportunity with our company.
How you will be successful
- Identify and initiate contact with potential clients
- Negotiate rates and offer attractive packages to the new
clients to obtain their business
- Attend to detail and delegate effectively
- Communicate clear operating procedures to operations staff
- Sell all services to current customers
- Assist in establishing activities that will help target new
- Drive both revenue and margin growth across multiple verticals
- Stay current on market trends to be able to counsel clients
with sound advice
- Document daily progression on a CRM
What you will bring .
- 3+ Years of experience in shipping and transportation
- Established relationships with shipping and transportation
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and growa
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of the shipping industry and opportunitiesto
negotiate favorable terms
- Traveling required within the region.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working
- Passion for problem-solving and providing excellent customer
- BA/BS degree preferred
What we offer
- Employee High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) currently paid for
100% by Green.
- $1,800 contributed to employee HSA Account, if on HDHP.
- Employee Dental provided by Green.
- Option to purchase disability insurance.
- Paid life insurance and option to buy-up.
- 401(K) and company match.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Monthly recognition points to give/receive, which can be
converted to gift cards.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Weekly fruit baskets in office locations
- A tree planted for every new employee to Trees.org
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Wellbeing Program.
- Training and Development.
- Access to Mentorship Program.
Green Worldwide Shipping, LLC (Green) is committed to the full
inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment,
Green will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to
participate in the job application or interview process and/or to
perform essential job functions, please contact Faye Hughes, Head
of People and Culture at email@example.com .
Green is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: Green Worldwide Shipping, LLC, Chicago , Business Development Manager, Professions , Itasca, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!