Sales Consultant/System Designer Location: IL-Lisle-60532 Post Date: 06-05-23
Company: ProSource Buying Group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Position Summary/OverviewUnder the general direction of the
Sales Manager, the Sales Consultant is directly responsible for
securing new business and managing relationships with new &
existing clients/customers. He/she is responsible for meeting or
exceeding sales quotas/goals, maintaining a continuous prospecting
system, and maintaining current knowledge of all products,
services, and marketing/sales skills. Responsible for calling on
existing customers to increase market share and produce a maximum
amount of profitable new account sales. Responsible for closing
long-term recurring revenue contracts and selling mid to
large-scale residential and commercial integrated systems with
- Plans, organize, and implements sales/marketing
- Responsible for achieving objectives in the region.
- Manages or oversees the management of client/customer
- Generates client proposals, presentations, and engineering
- Meets with customers at each stage of the sales process to
close the sale, answer questions and provide follow-up instruction
and technical assistance for all aspects of our product and service
- Inspection of all work in progress after rough-in and trim-out
for quality control purposes.
- Maintain working knowledge of all relevant developments in the
- Uses all available resources (Referrals, Route Leads, Phone
Day, Cold Calls, etc.) and maintains an ongoing prospecting
activity and system to identify and contact new prospects for
expanding the prospect base within the assigned territory.
- Utilize and update our contact relationship management (CRM)
- Complete and submits weekly progress reports of contacts made,
work progress status, mileage reimbursement, etc., as required.
SkillsCandidates will possess strong character, excellent sales
skills, and a great attitude! RequirementsExperience in CI or a
related field is preferred, 1-3 years of experience in outside
sales with an emphasis on new account acquisition. Willingness to
work hard, demonstrate perseverance, determination, and
self-discipline.Previous experience with technologies, equipment
leasing/sales, industrial sales, and/or advertising sales are
generally relevant experiences required or preferred for this
- Out-of-pocket expenses (mileage, meals, etc.) will be
reimbursed within reason, and other expenses will be approved
- Compensation is based on salary plus commission and/or
- Salary and commission commensurate with experience.
- IRA, paid time off, and health care plan available.
- All other duties as assigned
We have a firm commitment to equal employment opportunity and a
long-standing policy against discrimination. We seek to recruit,
hire, train, and promote without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, or disability
Keywords: ProSource Buying Group, Chicago , Sales Consultant/System Designer Location: IL-Lisle-60532 Post Date: 06-05-23, Professions , Lisle, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!