Maintenance Tech II
Company: Advanced Technology Services
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United
States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in
Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados
Unidos, M--xico y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en
mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las f--bricas funcionen
mejor.3rd Shift 11 PM-7:30 AM -
- Performs mid to expert level break-fix & preventative
maintenance. This includes but is not limited to: observing devises
in operation to location root cause of problem; dismantling devices
to gain access to and remove defective parts; examining parts to
detect imperfections; adjustment of functional parts of devices and
control instruments; repair and/or replacement of defective parts;
testing of device to observe performance; and performing tests for
electrical circuitry and mechanical systems; reconditioning and
repairing machine tools.
- Identifies and sources parts, supplies and repair items as
- Independently performs maintenance as per industry standards.
- May be required to setup and operate multiple machining
operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press,
grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May
perform welding tasks.
- Complies with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Drives and participates in CI activities - processes, results and
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
- Troubleshoots and analyzes control systems to resolve software/
hardware and configuration problems.
- Utilizes predictive maintenance technologies to collect equipment
- Provides assistance to lower level technicians and leadership to
small teams. Performs more advanced functions as a part of training
- Completes on-the-job and technical self-study programs for career
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations,
technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and
identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Behaviors Required:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus and 3 years of related
experience in general industry; or 5 years of related experience in
general industry or successful completion of the ATS Technician
- Understands electrical, mechanical, fluid power and control
systems. Can analyze problems and perform repairs.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as
- May be required to travel.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to
heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required
to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally
exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually
very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed
to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory
---ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in
all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees,
regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin,
disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en
todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados,
independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religi--n, sexo
(incluido el embarazo, identidad de g--nero y orientaci--n sexual),
origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, informaci--n
gen--tica u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisi--n de la
pol--tica de privacidad aqu--
Keywords: Advanced Technology Services, Chicago , Maintenance Tech II, Professions , Bellwood, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!