Posted on: November 20, 2023
When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment
where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute
their unique skills and talents while living and working as their
authentic selves. We provide extensive opportunities for personal
and professional development, building both employee competence and
organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance through
an inclusive environment both now and in the future. In this role,
you will support aptitude's Strategic Supplier Partnerships and
Operations teams. You will perform complex analyses and develop
solutions based onthorough and comprehensive research and technical
expertise. You will interpret spend and clinical data to include
identifying cost and clinical opportunities, preparing statistical
and ad-hoc reporting, and drafting presentations. You will also
provide reporting to verify and validate contract optimization and
cost savings opportunities. Responsibilities:
- Support a team of consultants in the Strategic Supplier
- Conduct analyses, research and/or provide project, technical,
or operational support.
- Design and create charts, graphs, tables, and reports that
supplement provider data and provide valuable insight to our
providers through identification of unique data stories.
- Establish strong working relationships and active communication
with key internal and external stakeholders to effectively manage
- Deliver on a wide range of data analysis requests, including
benchmarking, contracts and conversion, gap or needs assessment
analysis, and supplier bid review.
- Present recommendations to management and/or external
stakeholders and provides guidance in selecting alternatives with
impact to the team or functional area's bottom line.
- Relevant degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience required.
- Expert knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint is
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Access, SQL and/or VBA,
Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce CRM Analytics, or other data
visualization tool highly preferred.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Willingness to travel. Estimated Hiring Range: $68,500.00 -
$99,400.00 This position is also incentive eligible. Vizient has a
comprehensive benefits plan! Please view our benefits here:
http://www.vizientinc.com/about-us/careers Equal Opportunity
Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other
category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Vizient, Chicago , Senior Analyst, Professions , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!