Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 15, 2019
- High quality food manufacturer recently expanded and is adding a 3rd shift Maintenance Supervisor who will direct, lead and coach a team of 5 mechanics and electricians.
- This role will be paid hourly with overtime
- This role will be the Subject Matter Expert for 3rd shift and will be responsible with communicating with vendors, directing mechanics and responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing all the packaging and processing equipment
- They are a family run facility that has been in business for 85 years.
- They recently added 2 new packaging lines due to an increase in business.
- People who we have placed at this company describe them as family oriented, offers great benefits and place that cares about their employees
- Local candidates only and sponsorship is not available
- Lead, train and direct the maintenance crew on 3rd shift
- Repair, maintain, and troubleshoot high-speed packaging and processing machinery to ensure continuous production operations
- Assist with installing new machinery, capital equipment projects and other necessary projects
- Preform PM’s as scheduled
- Preform efficient troubleshooting and maintenance repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
- Maintain and repair electrical and mechanical breakdowns in operation, which includes packaging equipment, pumps, motors, conveyors, ovens, presses, VFD’s, PLC’s, wrappers, palletizers, robotics, etc.
- Be proactive and run projects to ensure operation runs smoothly.
- Prefer Associates or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of maintenance training and maintenance manufacturing / military experience
- 5+ years of experience working as a maintenance mechanic in a manufacturing and or military setting
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing or military setting
- Well-rounded electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Experience troubleshooting any of the following: PLC’s, VFD’s, sensors, flanges, valves, hoses, steam, motors, conveyors, pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, etc. HVAC and or Boilers is a plus
- Able to read blue prints and schematics is preferred
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, punctual and open to working 3rd shift
Keywords: Job Juncture, Chicago , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!