Logistics Sales Executive
Company: CS Recruiting
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Customer Sales/Business Development- Inside Non-Asset
(Traditional Brokerage) Our client has created a one of a kind
logistics experience for both their shipper and carrier partners.
Their systems operate in real time using artificial
intelligence-powered algorithms, offering a collaborative network
platform allowing all parties involved in a shipment to avoid
chaos. Their industry-experienced team members provide dedicated
around the clock customer service, capacity and support, meeting
your supply chain or drivers' needs. They are the first fully
transparent logistics provider that is truly technology-driven and
Job Type: Full-time After a 2-week training program with the
founding sales team you will take complete ownership of building
your own "book" with new and/or existing shipper partners. You will
represent our client as the main point of contact. This role will
be responsible for building trust, selling our client's technology
and carrier capacity, and identifying opportunities for new and
continued partnerships with shippers nationwide. The ideal
candidate for this position is a self-starter, well-organized, and
is a true hunter. This is a high-impact role for our client and the
success of this particular role will have a material impact on
their business and their future growth.
- Make calls and set up meetings to establish relationships and
build your book of business from the ground up.
- Negotiate pricing with shippers and carriers.
- Sell and close new and existing shipper partners to move their
- Identify opportunities to improve our client's offering, value
proposition, and sales cadence.
- Identify and build new sales processes.
- Work directly with our client's founding sales team to ensure
alignment and success of new accounts and your personal
- Manage daily shipments, resolve issues, and ensure pickup and
delivery is on time 24/7/365.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, conferences, and
- Travel for client meetings and engagements.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience at a logistics firm.
- Proven track record of managing accounts and being a high
- Experience in managing high volume and multi-faceted
- Strong writing and speaking skills.
- The ability to work with the latest technologies.
- The ability to balance attention to detail with rapid
execution. This position offers a competitive base salary plus
Related to:--Freight, Freight Brokerage, Freight Delivery,
Transportation Logistics, Logistics, Transportation, Transportation
Brokerage, Trucking, Trucking Brokerage, Truckload Brokerage,
Supply Chain, Supply Chain Solutions, 3PL, Third Party Logistics,
Shipping, Non-Asset, Non-Asset Brokerage, OTR, lead generation,
networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer
service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect,
client development, client relationships,--TL, Truckload, FTL, Full
Keywords: CS Recruiting, Chicago , Logistics Sales Executive, Sales , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!