Sales Support & Client Service Professional
Company: Marsh and McLennan
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Mercer is seeking candidates for the following position based in
the Chicago office:Sales Support & Client Service Professional What
can you expect?
- In this role you will provide support for the US and Canada
Analytics, Research, and Tools sales group
- You will provide front line client servicing and client
- You will answer queries via our helpdesk, supporting managers
in the region. What is in it for you?
- At Mercer, we're as invested in creating brighter futures for
our own people as we are for our clients. To help you reach your
full potential, we offer a culture, benefits and resources that
support your wellbeing and career development.
- A dynamic, collaborative and inclusive culture, where diversity
is embraced - and you are celebrated and appreciated for who you
- A huge variety of virtual learning and development resources to
support your personal and professional growth.
- Competitive rewards supporting your financial wellbeing,
including compensation, retirement savings, stock purchase plan,
- Benefit offerings geared at your overall wellness, including
comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and fitness benefits, as
well as life insurance and child and elder care programs.
- Generous paid time off and a flexible work schedule that
accommodates your home life and commitments outside of work. We
will count on you to: Sales Support
- Collaborate with team members to support Analytics, Research, &
Tools opportunities and working with the front line sales staff and
Legal in the region in preparing contracts for prospects.
- Working with the sales staff to keep the sales CRM up to date
and in line with best practices.
- Assist the sales staff in Identifying and qualifying target
- Become a Tools expert for the targeted sector and participating
in sales demonstrations of Mercer products.
- Support the entire RFP process from start to close.
- Set up MercerInsight trials and new account creations. Client
Servicing / Helpdesk Analyst
- Frontline support for MercerInsight asset owner and asset
manager subscribers. Maintaining the central email inbox and
telephone line and responding in a timely manner
- Assist with MercerInsight tutorials - internal and external
users (primarily web based sessions)
- Provide input into the ongoing Analytics, Research, & Tools
- Assist with new client onboarding
- Maintain register of client meetings
- Direct support of unique client issues that existing processes
don't handle Global Investment Manager Database (GIMD)
- Provide frontline support for GIMD questions from US and Canada
based asset managers
- Respond to and work closely with Investment Managers to provide
support, guidance, and advice in relation to data population in the
database What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency with the MS Office
- Ability to pick up new technology
- Proactive problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight
deadlines What makes you stand out?
- Bilingual language skills a plus (English/Spanish) Mercer
believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of
work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking
real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are
based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries.
Mercer is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's
leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy
and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17
billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh ,
Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman , Marsh & McLennan helps clients
navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more
information, visit . Follow Mercer on Twitter . Marsh McLennan and
its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual
Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Keywords: Marsh and McLennan, Chicago , Sales Support & Client Service Professional, Sales , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!