Sales & Customer Service Associate
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use
your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of
caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the
answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy Old Town.
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As
a sales and customer service associate at our Old Town franchised
location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong.
And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin care
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and
retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and
extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the
lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that
inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently
challenged, never bored
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer
service skillsWhat We'll Accomplish Together:As a team, we're
committed to delivering an excellent experience every time and
growing our member base to help more people on their wellness
journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to members,
retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an amazing
experience. This includes:
Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon
arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing
questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and
maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on
new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness
Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging
home-care retail purchases based on service provider
- Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email
to current members.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed:We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in connecting
clients to memberships, services, and retail products to support
the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous retail or
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of
members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if
it isn't the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence
handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone.
Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle
multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with others in a fun and
- Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of
massage and skin care services.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great
job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or
employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service
skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Chicago , Sales & Customer Service Associate, Sales , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!